What is an FHA-Insured Loan?
FHA-Insured Loans offer many benefits and a level of security that you won’t find in other loans. With flexible qualification guidelines, these loans are particularly designed to benefit first-time home buyers and buyers who don’t have perfect credit or a lot of money to put down.
A few common FHA-Insured Loans are:
FHA 203(b) Home Mortgage Loans for qualified buyers wanting to purchase or refinance a primary residence.
FHA 203(k) Renovation Loans for those wanting to buy a home, fix it up, and include all the costs in one loan, or those wanting to refinance what they owe on their mortgage and add the costs to remodel or repair their existing home.
FHA Energy-Efficient Mortgages for those wanting to make their home more energy-efficient.
What are the benefits of an FHA-Insured Loan?
FHA-Insured Loans offer the following features:
- Low down payments (as low as 3.5% of the purchase price).
- Fixed-Rate and Adjustable-Rate Mortgages available.
- 100% gift funds acceptable for down payment and closing costs.
- No prepayment penalty.
- Flexible qualification guidelines.
Who may benefit from an FHA-Insured Loan?
FHA-Insured Loans may be of particular benefit to buyers who:
- Are buying their first home.
- Don’t have a lot of money to put down.
- Don’t have perfect credit and are worried about qualifying for a loan.
- Want to keep their monthly payments as low as possible and/or are concerned about their monthly payments going up.
- Want to refinance a high-cost mortgage.
- Are looking to finance one to four unit structures or approved condominiums.
For more information
Contact us to see if an FHA-Insured Loan is the right solution for you. It would be a pleasure to guide you to your perfect loan.